- Bed 3
- Bath 2 Land, Lots, and Acreages
Looking for a beautiful, private acreage in the country! Look no further only 5 minutes from town to McGrane Estates, you will find this affordable Property nestled in the trees. 1420 sq ft of living space on 1.64 acres, with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, an amazing roomy entrance, a relaxing open concept kitchen/dining room. In the living room cozy up to the warmth of the wood burning stove and enjoy the view. Interior of home is very well maintained, with flooring upgrades, and the 12 x20 addition makes a huge impact for additional space.
Property features a huge front deck, firepit and storage shed in the yard, with beautiful scenic views of the great out doors, or take the short walk to Mission Beach. This area is very quiet, and will provide the comforts of country living.
Property currently has a drilled well, however studs for water and sewer are right at the property line to hook-up to municipal services.
Book your viewing today-It is a must see to appreciate what it offers!!
- On Market DateOctober 18, 2019
- Lot Size1.64 Acres
- ZoningRural residential
- Year Built1995
- NeighbourhoodLac la Biche County
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerROYAL LEPAGE LAKELAND REAL ESTATE
- ExteriorDeck, Porch
- StoreysMobile - Single Wide
- FoundationBlock, Pilings
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1, Propane, Wood
- FireplaceWoodstove Wood Living Room
- SewerHolding Tank
- ViewLandscaped, Level Land, Nearby - Playground, Private Setting, Quiet Area, Shed, View - Property
- MARIE WARAWAROYAL LEPAGE LAKELAND REAL ESTATE