- $559,900 5 Bed 3 Bath Single Family Homes
Welcome to 237 Brooks Place, a charming character home in a desirable Timberlea Neighbourhood. Schools, a playground, pond, greenbelt trails and public transport are all within walking distance, and there is great shopping nearby. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this home offers manicured yards, a detached garage, a shed, and an incredible backyard space which is fully fenced in. The 10.5’ x 13’ shed with double doors, is big enough to store a quad and other family toys. With a front and back deck, this is the perfect property for entertaining during the warm weather. This absolutely impeccable bungalow has a nicely updated sleek white kitchen with extended height cabinets, newer stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, and a window overlooking the yard. The bright living-room and dining-room with hardwood floors shine with fresh paint and a large bay window, allowing an abundance of natural light. The main floor also includes 3 generous sized bedrooms. The master has a convenient 2-pc bathroom, along with a double closet. The lower level includes a huge family room with a gas fireplace, a full kitchen, 2 additional bedrooms, and a newly renovated 3-pc bathroom. The basement storage room with built-in cupboards and shelving could easily be converted to a 6th bedroom, if desired. The separate entry into the basement allows an option for rental income, and the lower level bathroom is equipped with a hookup for an additional washer and dryer. The main laundry area is conveniently located at the bottom of the basement stairs. Notable features include central air conditioning (added in 2014), a wood burning fireplace in the living-room, and a generous laneway that provides ample off-road parking for an RV or 5 parking spots. The entire home is well maintained and all furniture is negotiable.
- On Market DateJanuary 2, 2019
- Lot Size6424.00 Sq Ft
- Year Built1982
- Ownership TypeFee Simple
- Primary BrokerCOLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY
- FoundationConcrete, Fully Finished, Separate Entry
Heating & Cooling
- HeatingFurnace - Forced Air - 1
- FireplaceMantle Gas, Wood Family Room, Living Room
- WaterCable, Electricity, Garbage Collection, High Speed Internet, Municipal Water, Natural Gas, Sewer
- Garage22'1" x 14'
- ViewFence - Complete, Nearby - Playground, Nearby - Public Transportation, Nearby - Schools, Quiet Area
Plan: 8320286 Block: 18 Lot: 121
- PAIGE CYRCOLDWELL BANKER FORT MCMURRAY